News And Events
AMERICAN BAD ASS
Kid Rock (vocals / song writer)
Detroit's own King of Rock n' Roll, Robert James "Bob" Ritchie known by his stage name Kid Rock, is a singer-songwriter, musician, multiple instrumentalist and rapper with five Grammy Awards nominations. When "Picture" was released it introduced Kid Rock to a wider audience, and was ultimately the most successful single on the album. The song would chart at number 4 on the Billboard Hot 100, and remains his most successful pop song in the U.S. to date. Since I live next to Detroit MI and being a big fan of his music, such as "All Summer Long" and his new song "Born Free", I was so inspired to do this painting.
This great musician stands out as a proud American and Detroit city supporter of many local causes.
- He has his own clothing line called Made in Detroit
- Wayne State University named a scholarship after Kid Rock for musicians
- He recently released his own beer called Bad Ass Beer which is enjoyed throughout the mid-west.
- Kid Rock is a steadfast loyal supporter of the U.S. military. He gave proceeds of a concert to the families affected by the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000. He has quietly made numerous trips with the USO, and on his own, to play concerts for soldiers overseas in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Kuwait. He also made his album Born Free available to military members to download for free.
...this is some cool Bad Ass, who has been added to the list of Music Legends.
- Edition SizeImage SizePriceCurrent
- Canvas: 75, 15 AP18" x 24"$1,300$1,850
- Canvas: 75, 15 AP22" x 30"$2,400$2,950
- Canvas: 25, 10 AP30" x 40"$3,500$4,950
Print come framed with certificate of authenticity.
AP / artist proofs prints are priced separately, call for info. Prices are also subject to change based on after-market availability and do not include shipping and handling.
Ask about the: Exhibition Collection / Hand Embellished Print Series
Limited to editions of 25 prints for sizes measuring:
22" x 30" and 30"x 40"
AVAILABLE FRAMED OR UNFRAMED
Call to order: